Helm Hold Skyrim Machinim Helm Hold Skyrim Machinim

I always love these in-game movies/shows. Keep it up! And props that you credit everyone in your comment.

Concerning Health Concerning Health

first experiment with Flash? I hope it's not the last one. animation is smooth, looks good. good stuff, except i totally said yes to the cake.

Coast to coast Coast to coast

that's a pretty cool project, you have done well considering you could only use the beginning art. I'd like to see more of your work

Mediegeekdotdk responds:

Wow thanks! Id like to do something with my own art, and maybe some music from the portal.

Campfire Campfire

You are very talented, the lighting is incredible and your stop-motion consistency is flawless. I, too, have bruned down my tent so i totally sympathize with this boy. Great job and I would love to see more of your work.

Penguin Style Penguin Style

You posted this a few weeks back and i'm disappointed not to see any improvements-- just a resubmission. Your art style is decent and you are definitely capable of animating, I would have just like to see an improvement. Not bad though.

The Trailor! The Trailor!

would be cool to see a scribble or drawing of as many of those things as you can. it's hard to sit there reading moving text even if the text is entertaining to a degree

Saw D Saw D

very nice! you should consider doing more animations because you seem to have a thorough understanding of this kind of stuff. You used some pretty cool techniques. No real criticisms here, i noticed that when your scenes faded it or out that your character's head would also fade in and out-- not sure if this was on purpose, but it didn't really take anything away from it either.

The Jump The Jump

Very cool, love your style. MI-ar placea sa vad mai multe

Sulup responds:

Thanks. Mai multe sunt pe drum :D

i'm a crazy weirdo (HDANO i'm a crazy weirdo (HDANO

was this exact video not uploaded a couple of weeks ago?

silly grandpa episode 2 silly grandpa episode 2

hey man the background art is pretty good you should just work on adding animation. stick with it.