Super Mazer Beta Super Mazer Beta

You made this when you were 14? That's pretty incredible. I could barely figure out buttons then. Keep at it.

froggie06855 responds:

Thanks man. It was my first game.

Flappy Dragon Flappy Dragon

had some graphical issues. whenever I pass through an obstacle, the background "sticks" for a second and moves with my character. Maybe it's just me. not a bad clone though.

chrisError responds:

I think those glitches are being caused by the reeeally CPU intensive ads on NG, on our site (with no ads) its runs fine

We are Enemies We are Enemies

Love it. Unique, love the art style. Hope to see more! Would love to see some more artwork-- for example, when you upgrade your improvements, it would be cool to see your character have a new shield or sword depending on how many points are in that upgrade. Just a thought, great job though.

Pirate Eggs Pirate Eggs

pretty fun, smooth. would've given you higher score if it wasn't for the terrible placing of your ad for your website. Not only did I thought it was a second play button (sneaky) but it covered up instructions as well.

Blocks Destroyed Blocks Destroyed

great game, very smooth, and cool twist on existing genres. the only thing I would change is the scroll speed of the background, it may be moving too fast because it makes me a little dizzy-- but maybe i'm just a pussy!

CoolFlow responds:

Thank you for your response, your suggestion is a very good one, and we'll look into slowing it down. :)

EDIT: We have slowed down the background speed by 75%.

Astro-1 Astro-1

cool game, pretty original idea. just not a big fan of the density of the scanlines!

Holy Stomping Holy Stomping

sweet game, great art style, and I really dig how smooth it is. keep it up

Cydonia 2 Cydonia 2

amazing! looks awesome, plays wonderfully. the ONLY thing about it which I'm not a fan of is the sound effect that the gun makes

Baseball Hidden Letters Baseball Hidden Letters

pretty cool, does its job. only thing is that maybe you would want to prevent people pushing "tab" to find the letters-- or maybe you left it there on purpose, i dont know. either way, cool game.

Ultimate Spaceship Ultimate Spaceship

What has changed since the last time you submitted this? The game is very easy, maybe add a variety of enemies (that move in different patterns/speeds). It would also be cool to see a diffreent background on different levels. Perhaps add some temporary powerups (like making the ship bigger?). Not bad though.