Helm Hold Skyrim Machinim Helm Hold Skyrim Machinim

I always love these in-game movies/shows. Keep it up! And props that you credit everyone in your comment.

Concerning Health Concerning Health

first experiment with Flash? I hope it's not the last one. animation is smooth, looks good. good stuff, except i totally said yes to the cake.

Coast to coast Coast to coast

that's a pretty cool project, you have done well considering you could only use the beginning art. I'd like to see more of your work

Mediegeekdotdk responds:

Wow thanks! Id like to do something with my own art, and maybe some music from the portal.

Super Mazer Beta Super Mazer Beta

You made this when you were 14? That's pretty incredible. I could barely figure out buttons then. Keep at it.

froggie06855 responds:

Thanks man. It was my first game.

Flappy Dragon Flappy Dragon

had some graphical issues. whenever I pass through an obstacle, the background "sticks" for a second and moves with my character. Maybe it's just me. not a bad clone though.

chrisError responds:

I think those glitches are being caused by the reeeally CPU intensive ads on NG, on our site (with no ads) its runs fine

We are Enemies We are Enemies

Love it. Unique, love the art style. Hope to see more! Would love to see some more artwork-- for example, when you upgrade your improvements, it would be cool to see your character have a new shield or sword depending on how many points are in that upgrade. Just a thought, great job though.

Pokeball! Pokeball!

I like the colour balance. If it was in higher res and wider, I could see this becoming someone's wallpaper :)

DoloresC responds:

Thank you! :)

#VG_REDRAW #VG_REDRAW

Love the unique style. I can look at this for a while.

Guevara-chan responds:

Seems like a painfully long step from primordial http://chronosyndrome.deviantart.com/art/VG-OWNERDRAW-331175188, or isn't it ?